– Our straightening machines model GEP are being used for accurate straightening of precision rods of steel
or non-ferrous material.
– The great advantage of this machine is the end-to-end straightening.
– The frame is made from two pieces held together by strong tierods, shruk in hot.
– Rollers are adjustable to the desired angular position, their hyperbolic shape ensures a long contact line
with the rod.
– All straightening rollers are driven. The top roller is also adjustable in their height position.
– The machines can be offered with one or three different speeds, or if requested with stepless variable speed.
– Entrance and exit guiding channels, can be supplied for manual or automatic operation.