Tilting crucible melting furnaces
Gas or oil fired tilting crucible furnaces are used for melting and holding non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, brass or bronze.
Our crucible furnaces are robustly built and highly energy efficient thanks to a very thick steel boiler, top quality refractory and insulating materials and an optimal combustion system
- Furnace complete with silicon carbide (SiC) crucible and bottom plate
- Advanced automatic combustion equipment.
- Control panel with programmable clock
- Hydraulic tipping system with hydraulic unit
- Heat recovery
- Automatic charger for cast iron returns / sprues
- Connection cables
- Work platform
- Cleaning tools
- Replacement Crucible and bottom plate (Foundry Consumable)
Applications in aluminum foundry, zinc foundry, jewelry, bronze melting, brass melting and any other melting and holding requirements for non-ferrous metals using crucibles
Data for Titling crucible furnace for aluminium
|MODEL||CAPACITY (KG.AL)||CRUCIBLE||PRODUCTION (KG.AL/H)||HOLDING CONSUMPTION (KWH)|